Home
Purchase DooWop Stuff
History of DooWop Motels
Motels of DooWopStuff.com
DooWop Tours
Links
Contact Us


 

 
 

 

 
 


Designed and built by Will and Lou Morey in 1958. Original owners: Dominick and Julia Rossi. Western wing added in 1959. First motel in Wildwoods to use plastic palm trees.

New owners have begun a remodeling project and have redecorated some rooms in Doo Wop Style. The pool and deck area are new.


Website Design and Photographs © Copyright Aladdin Color Inc. www.aladdincolor.com